Terms and Conditions
Bohol Travel Buddy (Angelbert Tourists Transport Services offer affordable exclusive Bohol Tours and Transportation sevices. A purchase of any of these services mean that you agree and accept our Terms & Conditions and is considered a contractual agreement between us.
Please read and understand the Terms & Conditions before securing a payment.
- All reservations are done via our website or on our Facebook Profile Page. Some reservations can also be done thru email or by phone.
- All tour packages and services is available everyday
- All rates published on our website and facebook page are inclusive of value added tax and surcharges of Boholtravelbuddy.com.
- Angelbert Tourists Transport Services require all guests to pay a minimum downpayment of 40% to all reservations to secure your booking date(s). Any downpayments received after office hours are subject to be booked on the next day.
- Angelbert Tourists Transport Services requires Advanced Booking. The guest must book a minimum of 2 days in advance with their preferred dates. Said dates is also subject to availability.
- The guest will receive a Confirmation E-mail, SMS or a call (Confirmation mode depends on the details provided by the guest or where they have made their reservation.)
Tour Packages Rates
The price of tours and services are based on the pricing specified by Angelbert Tourists Transport Services at the time of publication. Tour rates per guest and transport rental services have a fixed pricing (depending on the vehicle type).
Prices are subject to change depending on the length of rental/hiring and promos. Angelbert Tourists Transport Services do not charge their guests without notice. Angelbert Tourists Transport Services follow a 'No Hidden Charges' policy. Guests should also remember that on some cases, rates of all services and tours are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation & Refund
- If the guest cancelled their booking 2 days before the date of their reservation date (Date of arrival), Angelbert Tourists Transport Services will refund 80% of the paid down payment. Cancellation requests received less than 2 days or 48 hours will not be honored nor refunded.
- Angelbert Tourists Transport Services reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours in the event of typhoons, natural phenomenon, and mandated government cancellations. Guests will be entitled for a refund minus service charge and will be able to move their booking to a later date depending on the availability of the tour.
- Angelbert Tourists Transport Services reserves the right to cancel the tour or not accept any member of the group without refund in the event of intoxication, sickness, or not physically fit to do so for activities that require hiking, snorkeling, etc. The company only want to ensure the safety and welfare of the guests.
- No refunds will be issued for other members of the group, portions of trips missed due to cancellation, rescheduled or delayed flights, or if the guest is not approved by the Immigration to travel after airport check-in.
- Angelbert Tourists Transport Services is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred prior to joining the trip should the guest miss their departure or connected flights.
- No refunds will be issued for unused transports, entrance fees, Vacation Home reservations, and tours. In case the guest has to withdraw from the tour after it has begun, Angelbert Tourists Transport Services will not be able to make a refund for absences on the tour.
Refunds usually take 30 to 40 business days and is subject to the approval of the Finance Head.
No Sightseeing Policy
There is a chance that Dolphins and, or Fireflies may not be seen/visible during the tour due to its unpredictable nature, weather and other factors that is beyond Angelbert Tourists Transport Services and tour guides. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund for the transportation charges.
A penalty charge may apply per person for any revision made for the confirmed reservation unless such change is necessary for the booking.
Confirmed reservations are transferable. A change to another person/name or destination is allowed unless the change increases the value of the booking. Confirmed reservations may also be revised or adjusted if there are increase in entrance fees, payments for meals (if applicable) which should be shouldered by the guests as specified on our rates policy.
Guests are advised to be aware that during their tour booked via Angelbert Tourists Transport Services, there are certain risks and danger that may arise beyond the company's control, including but not limited to:
- Forces of nature;
- hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas;
- travel by boat, automobile, and other means of transportation;
- political unrest;
- acts of lawlessness or terrorism;
- and accident or illness in remote regions without any means of medical facilities or rapid evacuation.
Bohol Travel Buddy (Angelbert Tourists Transport Services) will not have any liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be administered. While Angelbert Tourists Transport Services will do its best effort to ensure that measures are taken, by confirming and agreeing to participate in any of the tours, the guest agree that they will not hold Angelbert Tourists Transport Services liable for any provision of medical care or the adequacy of care administered.
The content found on Bohol Travel Buddy is the copyright of either:
a) Bohol Travel Buddy (Angelbert Tourists Transport Services) or,
b) The products' respective owner(s)
If you would like to use some images, rates, packages and other content available in this site, please contact Angelbert Tourists Transport Services. Any unauthorized copying of works is prohibited unless the image is specified as an open source file.
Last Updated on December 8, 2019. Boholtravelbuddy.com reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.