Panglao Island Tour
Panglao Island is the most popular destination in Bohol. Its beautiful white sand, sparkling waters and coral reef remains the go-to place for beach goers and the like. Get to know Panglao as your Bohol Travel Buddy takes you to Dauis Church and the Miraculous Well, visit the naturally-lit Hinagdanan Cave and marvel at its clean underground lagoon, and frolic in the beaches of Alona and Dumaluan. Discover more of Panglao's rich history as your Travel Buddy will take you to more of its destinations.
Tour Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Dauis Church & Miracle Well
- Hinagdanan Cave
- Alona Beach
- Dumaluan Beach ( P25 per person, optional)
- Nova Shell Museum
- Panglao Church & Watch Tower
- Bohol Bee Farm (Optional: Lunch)
Hinagdanan Cave – ₱ 50 / person
Bohol Bee Farm – ₱ 35 / person
- Seaport / Airport / Tagbilaran or Panglao Hotel Pick-up / drop off (on day of tour)
- All entrance , parking fees and professional / acccommodating tour driver
- DOT (Department of Tourism) accredited air-conditioned transport
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Panglao Island Tour
|Number of Persons||Rate (Private Tour)|
|1 to 2 pax||₱ 1,500|
|3 to 4 pax||₱ 1,800|
|4 to 7 pax||₱ 2,200|
|8 to 10 pax||₱ 2,300|
|10 to 14 pax||₱ 2,500|
|For more than 14 pax, contact us||—|
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her booking, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
1 week Before the Travel Date: Subject to 25% deduction
3 Days before the Booking Date: 50%
Booking Date: No refund.
- If the guest cancelled their booking 2 days before the date of their reservation date (Date of arrival), Angelbert Tour will refund 80% of the paid down payment. Cancellation requests received less than 2 days or 48 hours will not be honored nor refunded.
- Angelbert Tours reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours in the event of typhoons, natural phenomenon, and mandated government cancellations. Guests will be entitled for a refund minus service charge and will be able to move their booking to a later date depending on the availability of the tour.
- Angelbert Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour or not accept any member of the group without refund in the event of intoxication, sickness, or not physically fit to do so for activities that require hiking, snorkeling, etc. The company only want to ensure the safety and welfare of the guests.
- No refunds will be issued for other members of the group, portions of trips missed due to cancellation, rescheduled or delayed flights, or if the guest is not approved by the Immigration to travel after airport check-in. Angelbert Tours is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred prior to joining the trip should the guest miss their departure or connected flights.
- No refunds will be issued for unused transports, entrance fees, Vacation Home reservations, and tours. In case the guest has to withdraw from the tour after it has begun, Angelbert Tours will not be able to make a refund for absences on the tour.
Refunds usually take 30 to 40 business days and is subject to the approval of the Finance Head.
Panglao Island Tour Booking Form
*Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By hitting the Booking button, you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
*Please note that your booking date is still not secure until you have paid the down payment.