Bohol Island Hopping Tour
Experience the beauty of Panglao's and Balicasag's beaches and surroundings as Bohol Travel Buddy takes you to a tour of a lifetime. If you love the sea; if you love to swim or snorkel; or if you are the adventurous or curious one then this is for you! Take in the beautiful and sparkling clean beaches of Panglao and Balicasag Island, catch a glimpse of the Dolphin between Panglao and Pamilacan Island, snorkel and discover Balicasag Island's rich corals and sea life (a gentle reminder not to take anything from the sea), and walk along the long sandbar leading to the Virgin Island and Isola di San Francesco.
Tour starts at 5:45 am
- Dolphin Watching
- Balicasag Island (Lunch) Optional
- Seafood Market @ Virgin Island
- Isola di San Francesco
- Optional: Entrance/activity fees will be shouldered by the guest(s)
Sea Turtle viewing @ Balicasag Island [ Add P 250/pax ]
Snorkeling @ Balicasag Island [ Add P 350/pax ]
- Seaport / Airport / Tagbilaran or Panglao Hotel Pick-up / drop off (on day of tour)
- All entrance , parking fees and professional / acccommodating tour driver
- DOT (Department of Tourism) accredited air-conditioned transport
Pick-up / drop off @ Alona Beach, Panglao (on day of tour)
- Entrance fees
Number of Persons
Rate (Private Tour)
1 to 2 pax
2 to 4 pax
5 to 8 pax
8 to 10 pax
9 to 12 pax
13 to 15 pax
16 to 20 pax
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her booking, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
1 week Before the Travel Date: Subject to 25% deduction
3 Days before the Booking Date: 50%
Booking Date: No refund.
- If the guest cancelled their booking 2 days before the date of their reservation date (Date of arrival), Angelbert Tour will refund 80% of the paid down payment. Cancellation requests received less than 2 days or 48 hours will not be honored nor refunded.
- Angelbert Tours reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours in the event of typhoons, natural phenomenon, and mandated government cancellations. Guests will be entitled for a refund minus service charge and will be able to move their booking to a later date depending on the availability of the tour.
- Angelbert Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour or not accept any member of the group without refund in the event of intoxication, sickness, or not physically fit to do so for activities that require hiking, snorkeling, etc. The company only want to ensure the safety and welfare of the guests.
- No refunds will be issued for other members of the group, portions of trips missed due to cancellation, rescheduled or delayed flights, or if the guest is not approved by the Immigration to travel after airport check-in. Angelbert Tours is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred prior to joining the trip should the guest miss their departure or connected flights.
- No refunds will be issued for unused transports, entrance fees, Vacation Home reservations, and tours. In case the guest has to withdraw from the tour after it has begun, Angelbert Tours will not be able to make a refund for absences on the tour.
Refunds usually take 30 to 40 business days and is subject to the approval of the Finance Head.
Island Hopping Tour Booking Form
*Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By hitting the Booking button, you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
*Please note that your booking date is still not secure until you have paid the down payment.